Thursday, January 3, 2013

Need Help with New Paint Scheme: I Just Can't Decide


Need Help with New Paint Scheme: I Just Can't Decide

The current paint scheme that I am using is taking way way to long to paint.  I really like it but I just don’t have the time to paint it.  So I came up with a new color scheme that take around a third of the time, but the problem is I can’t decide should I go with the Purple with Blue Energy or go with the same Red with Green Energy I used for my current paint scheme. So basically should I switch the purple shoulder pads and head with red and the energy with green or keep the purple with the blue energy. All my armies tend to be red or red and grey and I have always wanted a purple army. 



I like how the test model I quickly painted turned out but I’m still not sold on it yet because I like how well the green goes with the red.  So I thought I would see what you guys think this model was painted quickly so it not the best and I could not figure out the colors for the cables.  I am also attaching a pic of my old color scheme so you can see the red with green energy I am talking about.  So what do you guys think I should use the purple or switch it with the red?   If you like the purple better than what color do you suggest for the cables. I am planning on starting to Paint around 4 in the afternoon so Please Comment and let me know what you think.
 
 
 
Griwald
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I personally like the red necron as the ribcage and face is unusual. I would use a glaze to paint this as it will probably be quicker and then go with a blue energy field and maybe the green for the hoses.

    ReplyDelete