Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1st Post About Me

Hey everyone welcome to my first blog.  This blog is about my new Necron army and my experiences building and playing with my new models. I plan on posting articles on list building, effectiveness of different units, tactics, and tutorials. If their is anything else you guys want me post about don't hesitate to ask.

Let me tell you guys a little bit about myself.  I am a 23 year old college student who majors in history and I have been wargaming since I was 10.  I started with WHFB then moved on to 40k and Warmachine.  Now I only play 40k and Warmachine however it has been a year or two since I last played a game.  My 40k armies include Chaos Space Marines, Space Marines, Bugs, Space Wolves, Grey Knights and Tau however I have sold all my armies except Spaces Wolves. I enjoy both playing at the local gaming club and playing in tournaments.  However I have yet to win a tournament but I have won best painted army several times.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, nice start to your blog!

    I dont play Necrons and only did one post relating to crystal basing.

    Came across you via Feait and will add you to my blogroll and vice verse if you like?

    ReplyDelete